Nevium IP Consulting
Nevium IP consulting provides solutions for valuing, managing and monetizing intellectual properties and intangible assets. We work with entrepreneurs, corporations, legal counsel and IP owners to analyze and maximize the value of IP assets.
Our experience includes:
- Valuation of businesses, brands, trademarks, copyrights, celebrity rights, patents, new technologies, endorsements, Internet and social media assets and other intangible and marketing assets;
- A wide range of IP consulting including, apparel, food, entertainment, publishing, music, retail, sports and sporting goods, photography,
- Reasonable royalty analyses, licensing opportunity evaluation, valuation of IP assets for tax and estate planning, and IP transaction advisory;
- Advising and calculating damages in litigation and infringement;
- Developing and executing IP licensing and management strategies; and
- Managing business and IP asset transactions for buyers, sellers, licensors and licensees.
We are dedicated, experienced IP consulting managers with a strong combination of business and advisory skills. We identify and execute effective acquisition, divestment or monetization opportunities and provide supportable expert testimony; by providing thorough, understandable and defendable analyses. Our principals have a CFA, CLP, an MBA and an MA with over 30 years of combined business experience.
We Build Value For:
- Firms and businesses involved in litigation, bankruptcy, or infringement situations;
- Buyers and sellers of intellectual property assets, estates holding IP assets;
- IP owners seeking new means to derive additional income from their portfolio of IP assets;
- Companies with proprietary products and technologies seeking new or expanded markets; and
- Managers seeking methods to monitor and improve return on marketing and endorsement investments.
Doug Bania, CLP
Doug Bania is a founding principal of Nevium Intellectual Property Solutions. Doug is a Certified Licensing Professional (CLP), and a Google Analytics Certified Individual (GAIQ) with over a decade of expertise in intellectual property valuation, profit apportionment and expert witness damages testimony.
Doug specializes in analyses for copyright and trademark infringement, publicity rights, social media and Internet infringement, defamation, marketing strategy analyses and royalty rate determinations. Doug also provides valuations, monetization and management strategies for trademarks, publicity rights, domain names, Internet and social media assets, brand assets and copyrights for financial reporting, bankruptcy and transactional due diligence.
Brian Buss, CFA
Brian Buss is a founding principal of Nevium Intellectual Property Solutions. A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) with over 20 years of experience in valuations, financial analysis and corporate finance both in the US and overseas.
Brian provides strategic advice for IP portfolios and transactions, guidance in determining economic damages and profit apportionment in civil litigation, and performs valuations of trademarks, patents, copyrights, brand assets, trade secrets, technology assets, celebrity endorsements and marketing activities, and other intangible assets.