Nevium is growing our team of experienced and accomplished professionals. If you enjoy solving complex financial and analytical problems by providing easy to understand answers, a career at Nevium is for you.
Intellectual Property Consultant
Nevium Intellectual Property Consultants is a San Diego-based consulting firm focused on analysis and valuation of intellectual property assets. We provide IP valuations, expert witness testimony and strategic advice to law firms, business owners and strategic investor clients.
We are hiring an Intellectual Property Valuation Consultant to join our team in San Diego to contribute to contribute to a variety of intellectual property valuation and litigation assignments. The ideal candidate brings a mix of economic, financial, and marketing analysis experience, with an aptitude to manage unique valuation and litigation consulting assignments. Ideal candidate must be a strong business and professional writer who can clearly condense, communicate, and present complex concepts for reports sent to our clients.
The ideal candidate will have completed course work in economics, financial analysis, statistics, and marketing and have professional experience at a valuation, forensic accounting, litigation support or economics consulting firm. Responsibilities will include: conducting research and investigations, building complex Excel models, and authoring well-referenced reports and presentations. The individual chosen will have the opportunity to immediately contribute to client projects and work closely with our firm’s owners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple projects, including interaction with clients
- Developing valuation models and damages calculations, then writing reports and building presentations for clients
- Applying economics, financial analysis, and market research to collect information from multiple sources, then writing and presenting the findings
- Setting and meeting project deadlines and completing key tasks in a timely manner
- Writing marketing and promotional materials
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant professional experience in valuations, litigation support, transfer pricing or consulting, preferably with a recognized firm providing business valuations and/or economic damages testimony
- Achievement of, or progress towards CFA, ASA, MAFF, CVA, CLP or other relevant professional qualifications
The position will be based at our office in San Diego, California. To apply, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a brief written description of your interest in our firm. Selected candidates will be asked to provide relevant Excel model and writing samples. Please do not call our office regarding this position.