Join Brian Buss as he presents at the Connect Corporate Valuations event on October 24, 2019 at 8 AM. Topics covered:
- Valuation issues related to intellectual property in licensing, manufacturing and M&A transactions
- How valuation methodologies can optimize transaction outcomes for both buyers and sellers in M&A and other transactions
- Valuation related to buy/sell agreements, shareholder agreements and partner/owner buyouts
- How to value privately held shares and restricted stock and properly apply minority interest, marketability, blockage and other discounts
- How to avoid pitfalls associated with Equity Incentive Plans and Private Company Stock issuances under Internal Revenue Code Section 409A
Register at the Connect San Diego Venture Group website located here.
Doug Bania and Brian Buss provided a webinar entitled “Internet Tools for Intellectual Property Analysis” for the Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (CPVA) designation. The CPVA requires successfully completing courses related to valuation of emerging technologies, negotiating licensing agreements for maximum returns, advanced patent valuation and calculating damages resulting from patent infringement.
To purchase our webinar as a step in becoming a CPVA, please click here.
To view a copy of our webinar, please click here.
Doug Bania and Brian Buss spoke at USD School of Law to a trademark litigation class. The advanced trademark class provides students with the skills necessary to become successful trademark litigators. Doug and Brian spoke about how attorneys work with damages experts and the Internet and social media analytic tools used by experts to gather facts.
Click here for a copy of the presentation.